Package Inclusions Open All
Tick nine unique countries off your bucket list on this exciting trip through Europe’s romantic Eastern Capitals.
Sample traditional food and great beer in Munich and walk the history-rich streets of Ljubljana, Dubrovnik, Sarajevo and Vienna with local guides. See the fairy-tale castle at Lake Bled and explore Croatia’s largest National Park – the breathtaking Plitvice Lakes. Visit the Dalmatian coast, famous for sprawling clifftop fortresses, inviting turquoise waters and delicious local seafood dishes.
Reflect on Europe’s complex history as you travel through the Balkans and stop in elegant Budapest and Vienna before visiting Mauthausen concentration camp. Stop in postcard-perfect Chesky Krumlov and cross Prague’s stunning Charles Bridge before joining the locals for an authentic local meal.
With welcoming local guides, daily breakfast and unique experiences at an incredible price including international flights; now’s the time to book your bucket list Eastern European adventure!
- Visit 9 exciting European countries
- Take an orientation tour of Munich
- Enjoy dinner in a traditional German beer hall
- Take a walking tour of Ljubljana with a local guide
- Visit beautiful Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Experience an orientation tour of Dubrovnik
- Take a walking tour of stunning Sarajevo
- Explore Belgrade with a local guide
- Walk through historic Vienna, Austria’s capital
- Stop in the lovely Bavarian city of Nuremberg
- Taste authentic Czech food in Prague
- Stop in the medieval town of Nuremberg
- Enjoy free time in Budapest, Dubrovnik and Prague
- International return airfares
- 14 nights hotel accommodation
- 14 breakfasts & 7 further meals
- Air-conditioned coach transportation
- All sightseeing & entrance fees mentioned
- Expert English-speaking tour guides